Save to Favorites
Print
Share
PRICE $369,500 dsIDX morgage calculator
BEDS 4
BATHS 3 baths
HOME SIZE 2,869 sq ft
LOT SIZE 32,670 sqft

Home has an 90% brick exterior which allows for a basic maintenance free environment. The remaining 10% Stucco front has recently had a fresh coat of paint. Home has a Open Concept with enough space for entertaining! Huge Master Suite with sitting area, Natural Gas Fireplace, with His and Hers walk-in closets. Beautiful Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities, 4X8 Walk in Shower with Two shower heads and body sprayers as well as a Whirlpool Tub. Has an Elite Trim Package, 8, 10, and 12ft Ceilings and Custom Painting make this home one of a kind. Home is located in the city limits in the beautiful Plantations of Lake City Subdivision and is conveniently located to Shopping, Schools, Hospital, and Doctors Offices. From the rear Porch overlooking the Pool, Patio, and Pond.

DAYS ON MARKET Login to view Days on Market LAST UPDATED Login to view Last Updated
TRACT Oak Meadows Plantations YEAR BUILT 2006
COMMUNITY 3-N. Us 90 - W. Us 441 Columbia STATUS Active
PROPERTY TYPE(S) Single Family

PRICE HISTORY
Login to view Price History

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Login to view Additional Details
MORTGAGE CALCULATOR
   

TOTAL MONTHLY PAYMENT

0
P
I
 
*Estimate only

SATELLITE VIEW



 
CONTACT US ABOUT 509 NW SAVANNAH CIRCLE
 / 
We respect your online privacy and will never spam you. By submitting this form with your telephone number you are consenting for Daniel Crapps to contact you even if your name is on a Federal or State "Do not call List".

Listed with FLATFEE.COM

IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing

Listing information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.

This IDX solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.